Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meet Irina and Walter

So today I went to Glendale mall because I wanted to buy a desk on sale from Target, which I did and made this afternoon and it came out looking pretty ok, haha. Everything in the apt is starting to look pretty good and I'm unpacking boxes like they are going out of fashion.

When I got back from the mall, my downstairs neighbor called up to me and told me that she had accepted some packages for me, I thanked her and took them upstairs. About 5 minutes later I heard her shouting, "Jaimie, Jaimie" and when I went to look down at her, she said "come down for some coffee". I was like "oh, ok" but inside I was thinking omg, I hope she doesn't try and poison me.

Anyways, I went downstairs and found out her name was Irina and she is from Serbia and left right after the war that split up Serbia Montenegro into 2 separate countries.

ok, sorry, I started this yesterday and never finished it. She came up to my apartment again this morning asking if I heard her and her husband....not sure of she meant having sex or arguing and I didn't ask her to clarify as it just seems too creepy. She told me to come down for "coffee" again. I didn't go, I really don't want anyone feeling too familiar with me; especially people who have drama. I really didn't move here to become involved in anyone else's drama!

Had a good idea for a script today that I jotted down and will start writing tomorrow and I think I will go to the beach and try and write. That should be fun.

Oh and Walter is a guy who lives here as well but I will tell you more about him later....let's just say I live around interesting people....I mean they seem nice but def interesting.

No comments: