Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm moving to LA!!

Ok, so I was told that it may be a cool idea to start a blog again because I am moving to LA and going for all sorts of adventures. And maybe I would want to look back at this point time to remember everything so I decided to come back to the Old Faithful though she has been purged so many times she probably forgot that she was even a blog!

So I am a couple of days away from leaving Iowa City, Iowa for good ole LA. And LA = Los Angeles, not Louisiana, just in case there was any doubt. I am going to be working for a nonprofit that benefits children and so that should be right up my alley but I am also going because I want to be a screenwriter. So yes, I am following my dream and leaving my law degree behind...well, maybe I'll hang it on a wall or something when it arrives in the mail. :-)

I'm all about living life to the fullest because who knows when I'm going to die? And what's the point of living a life if I don't do something that will make me happy and want to wake up everyday and appreciate my life? I have to keep telling myself this when I think of the fact that I'm moving to on of the most expensive cities in the country/world with barely a penny to my name. The only good thing is that I think I should lose alot of weight.

I don't know if the biggest mistake or the best decision I have ever made in my life. At this very moment, I want to jump up and down and scream with excitement. And then cry into my pillow and pretend that I'm back in Buckinghamshire and dreaming of going on adventures afar. But that dream was always to NYC. Hmmmmm.......

Well, here's to being an adventurer!

No comments: